I will never,ever......
Its Sunday. I'm at work 2-10pm .Feeling a little down..........
Sorry for not posting anything for a few days, its been a funny one this week .I've been in the midst of a blue funk but I am emerging out of it and it got me thinking ;maybe this is it. This is my life from now on ........
I know, I need to get a grip, I need to think positively, blah blah blah !
So, I thought long and hard (well, I had a cup a tea!) and this my personal list:
I will never:
- Have another child
- Love someone ( as in a man/woman) unconditionally
- Drink alcohol (This did not happen!)
- Consume/buy animal products (I'm learning day by day about this - I only recently became Vegan )
- Stay somewhere I'm unhappy/uncomfortable/unsafe
- Be talented musically, in any description!
- Look happy when not smiling
- Enjoy watching/participating in Sport of any description (though I love other peoples joy)
- Enjoy exercise.....those two words together make me shudder!
- Have the body I desire (a combination of idleness and genes will see to this!)
- enjoy Jigsaws
- Play Bingo
These are just a few.......
I guess I need another list (my Yin to the Yang as it were!)
I will always:
- Respect everyone's lifestyle choices regardless of age, gender, religious beliefs etc
- Be Kind
- Be patient
- Enjoy Silence
- Enjoy doing nothing
- Have a Brummie accent (I have no intention of changing/improving my pronunciation)
- Be Indecisive at times
- Not have an opinion sometimes
- Wonder what the heck the world is coming to ...or going back to- as the song says ''When will we ever Learn?
- Fear Death but Love Life and all its ups and downs !
- Love Musicals and the stories therein
- Love my Fab Hubby and Daughter ( plus family)
- Like a bit of gossip!
How do you cope with down days? What are your lists?